Why do Emotional Competencies play an increasingly important role in today’s business world?
Increasing complexity demands higher performance and as a consequence, focus on one’s own potential.
If we want to have leaders who navigate today’s challenges, support innovation and design the transformation in organisations with successful employees – we must equip those leaders with the skills of Emotional Competence.
Fields of application for our EQ tools
- Recruiting leaders
- Leadership development
- Development of junior staff for leadership
- Improving sales performance
The Emotional Intelligence Revolution
Are you aware of the 4th industrial revolution? According to the World Economic Forum 2017, it will be precisely that continuing revolution that will have a massive influence on those competences which have so far been regarded as crucial for success in the workplace. And what is quite remarkable: Emotional intelligence is likely to be one of the top 10 skills in tomorrow’s business world!
Emotional intelligence describes the ability (always as a supplement to reason!) – to observe the counterpart’s reaction, understand it and influence it in a positive manner.
Top 10 Leadership Competencies (World Economic Forum 2017)
- Research shows: Emotional intelligence can be MEASURED, LEARNT and thus DEVELOPED!
- Emotions control our behaviour, especially when making decisions.
- What is required is the smart handling of emotions – in addition to reason.
- More conscious. More targeted. And with a clear plan!